PULSOTRON is an experimental model of Compact Reactor for Nuclear Fusion based on a simplified Z-Pinch technology and the pulsed injection of fuel.
In the context of science and technology, public information can be found on the following pages:
- Under Experiments, you can see the main technical advances, mainly with some design features and results.
- Under News, you can get information on scientific publications and technical conferences related with PULSOTRON.
- The Consortium section is the summary of the planned team of R & D; the objectives and activities around the main project.
- Under Contribute, you can find the ways to participate in the Consortium, as a research group or company, in the current lines of action.
- Finally, under Contact, there is a form to send us a message and see where we are.